Professional Development & Training
NEW Professional Development Course - COMING SOON In 2021!
6 &12 Week Courses for Supervisors
6 & 12 Week Courses for those wanting to make positive changes in their life
For more information contact [email protected]
Professional Development available for you or your team.
- Advanced Chaplaincy Communication Skills
- Providing Support for those Experiencing Loss & Grief
- Holistic Wellness for Chaplains
- Entering the Emotional Zone
- Managing Triggers and Transference
- The benefits of Professional Supervision
- Transformational Learning
- Personal Growth & Development
- Creative Tools for Online Supervision
- Self Care & Cognitive Dissonance
Training can be tailor-made for your organisation.
Contact Susan on 0412237587 or email [email protected]
St Marks Theological Centre
10706NAT Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision (Clinical) (Pastoral)
The clinical stream is designed for experienced counselling and psychotherapy clinicians who wish to develop their supervision ability and practice.
The pastoral stream is for experienced clergy, pastors, chaplains, and ministry workers who are supervising church workers in pastoral settings.
2021courses - Central Coast NSW, Melbourne & Brisbane
For more information see the website - click here Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision
Or contact Susan on 0412237587 or [email protected]